10 Rules to Live by for a Happy Relationships…
6. I will take ownership of, and be completely accountable for my own feelings, thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors first, without shifting blame toward my significant other.
7. I will not attempt to control my significant other with sarcasm, rage, threats, manipulation, shame, jealousy, or silence.
8. I will be responsive and not reactive when discussing issues or receiving feedback about my behavior from my significant other.
9. I will actively seek the forgiveness of my significant other when I am aware of any wrongdoing on my part, and I will extend forgiveness when it’s asked for.
10. I will have a passionate relationship, one comprised of emotional and physical intimacy.